Terms and Conditions
- The 3 public vote categories are Best Customer Service, Pub of the Year and Restaurant of the Year
- Each nomination in the public vote categories will be required to fill out an application form to complete their entry.
- Independent Businesses, Franchises, and branches of larger businesses may enter the public vote categories.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally who commenced business before January 2020.
- Entry into the Public Vote categories is FREE, although an entry form must be completed.
- Scores in the Public Vote categories will be determined by both the entry form (75%) and number of public votes (25%).
- Subject to the total number of entries a small business will have an equal opportunity of winning, as the number of employees and covers will be taken into account.
- Please note you may only enter one category. If you are nominated in more than one, the first category you are nominated in will be the category chosen.
- By nominating you agree to the business receiving your details as the nominee.