Sponsorship Development Manager
- Position: Sponsorship Development Manager
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + OTE £35k + Bonuses based on performance
- Location: Old Stratford
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (37 hours per week)
- Part -Time role Considered
- Sense of humour a must
This role is specifically to develop our National Awards. All our Awards events take place at prestigious venues including Wembley Stadium, All England Tennis Club, Newmarket Racecourse and 4* and 5* Hotels.
Based on a lovely farm in Old Stratford, just 10 minutes’ drive to Milton Keynes Station, you will be joining a small dedicated team, keen to develop our top-rated awards.
To expand our operations, we are looking for an ambitious Sponsorship Development Manager to support our fast-growing National Awards.
The role will be a combination of new business and key account management/growth. Clients will be from across a wide range of B2B’s
The requirements of this position are
- Min. of 3+ years sponsorship sales experience or Media Sales
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales
- Confident, articulate and professional
- Used to selling to C level individuals
- Cold call and generate new leads and enquiries
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline to be successful.
- Understand all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set out on a monthly basis
- Convert a targeted percentage of all outbound telephone calls to appointment and subsequent appointments to new opportunities
- Well trained in sales and sales process
- Stable career history
We are seeking highly ambitious and career-oriented individuals that are looking for their big break and eager to join a growing business with significant earning potential as well as career development within the business.
Competitive salary £23k to £25k basic + OTE Bonuses based on performance. Clear progression & development plan, socially orientated office environment. There is a significant potential to realistically earn up to £35k within the first year and progress onto a more senior role.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. NO telephone calls please.