The winning pub will be a destination venue, with the wow factor. They are gems and customers would be lost without them. Their emphasis is on high quality, not only of the drinks on offer, which should come as standard, but also the food. Service will always be with a smile.
This category will close along with the nominations on Thursday 16th May 2019 at 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The 4 public vote categories are Best Customer Service, Coffee Shop of the Year, Pub of the Year and Restaurant of the Year
- Each nomination in the public vote categories will be required to fill out an application form to complete their entry.
- Independent Businesses, Franchises, and branches of larger businesses may enter the public vote categories.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally who commenced business before January 2019.
- Entry into the Public Vote categories is FREE, although an entry form must be completed.
- Scores in the Public Vote categories will be determined by both the entry form (75%) and number of public votes (25%).
- A small Pub will have an equal opportunity of winning, as the number of covers will be taken into account.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email Emily@eventsandpr.co.uk or call 01908 542720
£0.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application