Not for profit is a type of organisation that does not earn profits for its owners. All of the money earned by or donated to a not for profit organisation is used in pursuing the organisation’s objectives. Typically not for profit organisations are charities or other types of public service organisations.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally who commenced business before January 2017.
- If you commenced business after January 2017, you can enter up to 3 categories from Apprentice of the Year, Best New Business, Business Person of the Year, Business Woman of the Year, The Green Award, Entrepreneur of the Year, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Website of the Year and the Public Vote Categories.
- The Standard Entry Fee is £95 + VAT per application.
- Entrants must have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self-employed.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images and videos that are taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Wednesday 3rd July at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- The Grand Final takes place on Friday 6th December 2019.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event.
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of three. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email Emily@eventsandpr.co.uk or call 01908 542720
£95.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application