The SME National Business Awards are delighted to announce today that The Diana Award will be their Charity Partner for 2018.
This unique award is open to individuals from any size business. This award is designed for business people who have been involved in a mentoring programme at some point over the last 12 months. The judges will be looking to identify a business person who has gone above and beyond to support an individual/individuals either within their business, school or local community, in order to create a positive social impact. Entrants to this award will be expected to be able to give examples of how their time as a mentor has had a direct and beneficial influence on their mentees.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 3 categories
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The competition is open to all businesses Nationally.
- If you commenced business after January 2016, you can enter up to 3 categories from Best New Business, The Green Award, Entrepreneur of the Year, Young Business Person of the Year, Website of the Year, Business Women of the Year, Business Person of the Year, Apprentice of the Year and Mentor of the Year
- Entry is £95 + VAT per application
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is the Thursday 17th May 2017 at 5pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost
- The Grand Final takes place on the 7th December 2018 at Wembley Stadium, London
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets , there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of three. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 542720.
£95.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application