This tea or coffee shop could be part of a franchise or chain. The brand name brings people in but it is the offer that keeps customers coming back time and time again. People know what they are getting when they step through the door – quality drinks and a high standard of customer service. The winners will provide an exceptional all-round dining experience as standard.
This category will close along with the nominations on Thursday 16th May 2019 at 5pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The 4 public vote categories are Best Customer Service, Coffee Shop of the Year, Pub of the Year and Restaurant of the Year
- Each nomination in the public vote categories will be required to fill out an application form to complete their entry.
- Independent Businesses, Franchises, and branches of larger businesses may enter the public vote categories.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally who commenced business before January 2019.
- Entry into the Public Vote categories is FREE, although an entry form must be completed.
- Scores in the Public Vote categories will be determined by both the entry form (75%) and number of public votes (25%).
- A small Coffee Shop will have an equal opportunity of winning, as the number of covers will be taken into account
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email Emily@eventsandpr.co.uk or call 01908 542720
£0.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application