Customer service is an ongoing process. The winning business will ensure it exceeds customers expectations before, during and after any sale, building long-term customer relationships and providing a service that is consistently outstanding.
Terms and Conditions
- The public vote categories are Best Customer Service and Business Hero
- Each nomination in the public vote categories will be required to fill out an application form to complete their entry.
- Independent Businesses, Franchises, and branches of larger businesses may enter the public vote categories.
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally who commenced business before January 2020.
- Entry into the Public Vote categories is FREE, although an entry form must be completed.
- Scores in the Public Vote categories will be determined by both the entry form (30%) and number of public votes (70%).
- Only one person from a company can be nominated
- A company can only be put forward once
- Please note you may only enter one category. If you are nominated in more than one, the first category you are nominated in will be the category chosen.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
If you have any questions please email Emily@eventsandpr.co.uk or call 01908 542720
£0.00 + VAT
Only pay when you have completed your application