VHR are delighted to announce that we are winners of five business and recruitment awards.
On Friday 7th December, VHR won the following awards:
· UK Business Awards – VHR named the Gold Winner in the category of Best Professional Services Firm of the Year
· SME National Business Awards – VHR named Business of the Year (More Than 50 Employees) and Overall Winner
· Business Brilliance Awards – VHR picked up two wins for Brand Brilliance and Employer of the Year.
Held across London, UK, all three Awards programmes serve to recognise and reward the UK’s best small, medium and large businesses across industries. Judged by independent panels of business leaders, VHR competed with hundreds of shortlisted entrants (and in the case of the SME Awards Overall Winner, 24 other winning businesses) to achieve recognition as an award-winning recruitment agency.
VHR’s Award wins are in part due to the following initiatives this year:
· Business Growth– In the past three years VHR have grown from a turnover of £18million to £33.6million and in 2018 were ranked #72 in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
· Training & Development– Launching the VHR Academy: a bespoke 13-week training programmeto transform eight inexperienced individuals into recruitment consultants, which is now over halfway through its second intake
· International Expansion– We now have five global officessupplying over 1,500 contractors to hundreds of clients around the world
· Employee Engagement Programme– VHR offers 21 unique employee benefitsincluding Flexi-Time, monthly social events, health and wellbeing incentives and annual company trips abroad.
Find out more about VHR’s contract recruitment services.
VHR’s Awards Success in 2018
In 2018 VHR won a total of 15 Awards in recognition of business growth, financial success, employee engagement and candidate care.
Our recent Award wins follow VHR’s Awards success so far this year:
· The Queen’s Award for Enterprise– VHR won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise - International Trade in April 2018, which recognises outstanding achievement by UK businesses and is the most prestigious award a UK business can receive
· Recruitment International– VHR were named Best Contractor Recruitment Company of the Year in the Middle East Recruitment Awards
· REC Awards– VHR picked up the title of Best Company to Work For in the Awards programme run by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
· IoD Awards– VHR’s CEO Danny Brooks was named Global Director of the Year in October 2018 by the Institute of Directors.
We are honoured and delighted to receive last week’s awards and look forward to even more success next year.